Summer Intern (2018)
• Cranberry Township/Pittsburgh, PA
• King of Prussia/Philadelphia, PA
Candidates selected for this position will gain hands-on experience performing duties for our external audit and outsourcing/internal audit groups.
• Perform financial statement audit services for financial institutions and employee benefit plans
• Accurately prepare a variety of reports
• Perform internal audit and regulatory compliance audit services for our community financial institution clients
• Complete fieldwork papers and internal audit reports, for management’s review, using established firm policies and procedures
• Travel to clients, including occasional overnight travel
• Internship to start prior to final year of college in June
• Availability to work 40 hours per week (Monday through Friday)
• Working towards degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, or related field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive pay and will provide you with the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge while working with a reputable public accounting firm.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.