Part-time Proofreader, Cranberry Township, PA
S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. is seeking candidates for a part-time proofreader position in our Cranberry Township office.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- The position requires that the incumbent be capable of proofreading firm-prepared reports for all five business lines. Such reports include, but are not limited to, engagement letters, bank internal audit reports, network security attack and penetration reports, and financial statement audit reports.
- Proofreading may also entail verifying sums of numbers for various reports and ensuring text agrees with given graphs and tables.
- Additional tasks or projects may be assigned as needed.
- The incumbent must work effectively with the administrative team to ensure client deliverables are met.
- Other responsibilities include occasionally editing firm communications/marketing pieces.
- The incumbent must be available to work a set schedule Monday through Friday for approximately 20 to 25 hours per week. These hours may be increased to up to 40 hours per week during our busy season (February through April).
Key Attributes of the Role
- The role is critical to the success of the firm in assuring that all reports are delivered accurately and timely to the client
- Flexibility in work schedule to meet firm needs
- Ability to prioritize and independently manage workload while working as a team
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong administrative and organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team environment to meet the needs of the firm
- A 4-year degree is required
- At least 1 year of proofreading/editing experience is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Outlook
We offer competitive pay and an enjoyable working environment.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.