Fall Intern, Auditor, King of Prussia, PA
Interested in a fall internship with a public accounting firm? S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. is seeking interns to join our King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, office from mid-September 2018 through mid-December 2018. Candidates selected for this position will gain hands-on experience by performing work equivalent to a first-year auditor. The intern will work with our external audit group.
- Perform financial statement audit services for financial institutions, including performing preliminary audit work and year-end fieldwork
- Perform substantive test of details, substantive analytic procedures, and test of controls
- Complete work papers for management’s review, using established firm policies and procedures
- Travel to clients, including occasional overnight travel
- Students in their junior or senior year of college (as of Fall 2018) are eligible to apply
- Minimum GPA: 3.0
- Availability to work up to 40 hours per week Monday through Friday, with some weeks exceeding 40 hours
- Working towards degree in accounting, with some core accounting and auditing classes already complete
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel to clients
We offer competitive pay and will provide you with the opportunity to gain industry-specific knowledge while working with a reputable public accounting firm.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.