External Auditor, Associate, Cranberry Township, PA
S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. is seeking candidates to join our External Audit group as an entry level auditor in our Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania, office. The Associate will work with the firm’s clients, which are primarily financial institutions in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
• Perform financial statement audit services by:
-completing audit work papers through documenting audit tests and findings
-verifying assets and liabilities through comparing items to source documentation
-evaluating the adequacy of clients internal control environment
• Maintain ongoing communication with clients and keep firm management apprised of fieldwork status
• Accurately prepare a variety of reports for management’s review, using established firm policies and procedures
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Availability to travel to clients (25% of travel is out of town)
• Degree in accounting
• 0-2 years of experience; candidates with related public accounting experience through internships or full-time employment are strongly encouraged to apply
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail • Highly organized with good time management skills
We offer competitive pay with benefits and vacation packages.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.