Auditor, Senior Associate, King of Prussia, PA
S.R. Snodgrass is looking for an external auditor with three to five years of audit and public accounting experience. We are looking for a candidate to work with financial institution clients primarily around Central and Eastern Pennsylvania.
- Perform financial statement audit services to financial institutions and employee benefit plans
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work papers through review, oversight, and instruction of staff
- Maintain ongoing communication with team members and clients, including composing formal reports
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Availability to travel to clients; up to 25% out of town
- Degree in accounting
- Three to five years of audit-related experience
- Must have public accounting experience
- CPA certification is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive pay with benefits and vacation packages.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.