Entry Level Auditor, Associate
• Cranberry Township/Pittsburgh, PA
• King of Prussia/Philadelphia, PA
Entry-level auditors/associates will actively assist, on a rotating schedule, our audit and assurance, tax, and internal audit and regulatory compliance outsourcing groups for the first one-to-two years of employment. After the rotation period, candidates will regularly work with one group. A degree in accounting or a related field is required, and candidates with a related internship are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Perform financial statement audit services
• Perform internal audit and regulatory compliance audit services to our community financial institution clients
• Maintain ongoing communication with clients and keep firm management apprised of fieldwork status
• Accurately prepare a variety of reports for management’s review, using established firm policies and procedures
• Prepare tax returns for financial institutions, businesses, and individuals
• Work on quarterly tax calculations and provide estimates to our clients
• Research various tax issues
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Availability to travel to client; out of town travel is estimated at 25%
• Degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, or related field
• 0 to 2 years of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive pay with benefits and vacation packages.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.