Outsourcing – Entry Level Auditor, Associate, Cranberry Township, PA
S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. is seeking an entry-level auditor/associate to join our outsourcing group in January 2018. The Associate will work with the group’s clients, which are financial institutions primarily located in Pennsylvania and Ohio, in addition to other states.
• Perform internal audit and regulatory compliance audit services for our community financial institution clients
• Assist with various other audits and projects within the outsourcing group to meet client needs
• Accurately prepare a variety of reports for management’s review, using established firm policies and procedures
• Maintain ongoing communication with clients and keep firm management apprised of fieldwork status
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Travel to and from area clients is required, with overnight travel estimated to be approximately 30% to 35%
• Degree required, preferably in accounting, finance, business, or economics; however, other fields will be considered
• 0 to 2 years of related experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly organized with good time management skills
We offer competitive pay with benefits and vacation packages.
Please email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.