Auditor, Associate, King of Prussia, PA
We are seeking candidates to join S.R. Snodgrass, P.C. as an experienced auditor in our King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, office.
- Perform financial statement audit services by completing audit work papers through documenting audit tests and findings; verifying assets and liabilities through comparing items to source documentation; and evaluating the adequacy of clients’ internal control environment
- Maintain ongoing communication with clients and keep firm management apprised of fieldwork status
- Ensure quality, accuracy, and timeliness of work papers through review, oversight, and instruction of staff
- Accurately prepare a variety of reports for management’s review, using established firm policies and procedures
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Availability to travel to clients (approximately 25% of travel is out of town)
- 0-2 years of related experience with a public accounting firm
- Degree in accounting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer competitive pay with benefits and vacation packages.
Please email your résumé to email@example.com.
S.R. SNODGRASS DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE IN HIRING OR TERMS OR CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT ON THE BASIS OF AGE, SEX, RACE, COLOR, CREED, ANCESTRY, RELIGION, PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISABILITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, MARITAL STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, PREGNANCY, OR ANY NON-JOB OR NON-BUSINESS RELATED FACTORS OR ANY OTHER BASIS UPON WHICH DISCRIMINATION IS PROHIBITED BY THE MUNICIPAL, STATE, OR OTHER FEDERAL LAW.